family is my everything
if you ask me : what is the most importhing for me after God? and i'll answer MY FAMILY 


*these are my wonderful persons for me*

The personils(from left up to right bellow)
1.my brother : Ruben syahputra bangun. 23rd years old. that boy is the student of north sumatera univ (USU) in management faculty
2. my sister : Wina kanya wasistha bangun . 15th years old. she is fresh graduation from St.Thomas 1 JHS,now want to be a SHS in ( i dont know she want to continue her SHS in what school). just pray for her. lol
3. the handsome  ugly me . 19th move to 20th years old in thin may. i'm the cleverest  most stupid and most diligent laziest student in Telkom tecnic univ. i'm in 2nd grade now. just pray for me to get my S.T in 4 years :)
4. my courageous father : Willem bangun,S.H, M.Si . 49th move to 50th in this may. he is my lovely father. he always make me proud to be her son. i'll make you proud to be my father too,frath.. :)
5.my lovely and most beautiful mom : AKBP DRA. Rina sari ginting.  46th years old. she is police woman. now,her position as kapolres binjai,sumatera utara. i dont know why i always feel comfort, have much love,and brave when she is beside me. her love,her care, her advice,her anger,her tears,her smile always make me strong to through my life. she always make me proud to be her son. i'll promise to make both of my parent feel proud for having me as their child. i'll make you happy as long as i can,mom. i'll promis it. :)

yeah,all of that people are the most important people in my life.
and thanks God that you gave them in my life,.

I LOVE YOU MY DEAREST FAMILY.

nb: i miss you lot my fam :)


Label: